Aleena the Enchantress
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Aleena the Enchantress|
|Start date:||April 28th, 1980|
|End date:||December 13th, 1980|
|# of strips:||197 (33 weeks)|
|Followed by:||"Hojo and 8"|
"Aleena the Enchantress" is the 174th Mandrake daily story. The story was written by Lee Falk and drawn by Fred Fredericks.
Aleena left the College of Magic when she had completed her studies with a potent combination; her powers and her beauty. Now ten years later she is divorced for the sixth time. With 6 husbands who remain enslaved by her, and working for her, she dreams of her teen boyfriend; Mandrake.
- Narda, Princess of Cockaigne.
- Luciphor, flashback only.
- Derek, enslaved by Aleena.
- The Police Chief
- Karma, at Xanadu only.
- Hojo, at Xanadu only.
- Jorge, Aleena's ex-husband.
- Boris, Aleena's ex-husband.
- Oliver, Aleena's ex-husband.
- New York
- College of Magic
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is taken from the strip of April 26, 1980 (Next Week: Aleena the Enchantress).
- Mandrake use a small crystall to get into a trance when he need to contact Theron.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Feiticeira Apaixonada", Almanaque do Mandrake #8 (1981)
- "Aleena the Enchantress", Indrajal Comics #397 and #398 (1982)
- "Aleena, l’incantatrice", Mandrake - New Comics Now #68 (1982)
- no title, Mundo de Aventuras #575 and #586(1986)
- "Aleena la Hechichera", Mandrake #20 & Mandrake #25 (1997)
- "Güzel Büyücü", Mandrake Albüm #158 – #160
- "Güzel Büyücü", Mandrake Albüm #227
- "Güzel Büyücü", Mandrake Süper Albüm #68 #69
- "U svetu čarolija", Super EKS Almanah #28 (1982)