Lights! Camera! Danger!
|Lights! Camera! Danger!|
(Re-released in 2020)
|Start date:||June 2nd, 2003|
|End date:||October 11th, 2003|
|# of strips:||114 (19 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"The Walking Man"|
|Followed by:||"The Little House That Wasn't There"|
Hollywood's I.E. Lompoc comes to visit Lothar and persuade him to play in the epic film "The Lothar Story". Lothar accept the offer if all the money he earned doing the film went to the 12 Nationes. Mandrake and Narda have a sense that there is something odd about the film project and soon the filming takes a deadly turn.
- I. E. Lompoc. An indipendent film producer and director
- Anvil, Lompoc's driver and Lothar's stuntman
- Zell, a cameraman
- The Phantom
- Guran, in the Deep Woods
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is taken from the strip of June 2, 2003 (Beginning: Lights! Camera! Danger!).
- "Night of the Gruesome Creatures" directed by I. E. Lompoc, one of the worst movies ever made.
Re-released story in 2020
- Start date: 9 November 2020 / End date: 20 March 2021
This story has been published in the following publications: