The Mirror Mystery
|The Mirror Mystery|
|Start date:||November 18th, 1991|
|End date:||April 18th, 1992|
|# of strips:||132 (22 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Dr. Loqo's Secret Formula"|
|Followed by:||"The Book of Criminals"|
One day Karma notice that her mirror image behaving strangely, and suddenly Narda's mirror image grabs her and drags her into the back of the mirror. Once again Mandrake and Lothar have to visit the Mirror World.
- Ekardnam, in the Mirror World an evil opposites of Mandrake.
- Rahtol, in the Mirror World an evil opposites of Lothar.
- Adran, in the Mirror World an evil opposites of Narda.
- Karma's apartment.
- Narda's apartment.
- The Mirror World
- Udanax, in the Mirror World an opposites of Xanadu.
- The Sharks, a gang in the Mirror World.
- The Tigers, a gang in the Mirror World.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is lifted from the plot.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Peilimysteeri", Mustanaamio #4 (1994)
- "no title" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #12 (1993)
- "no title" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #59 (1997)
- "Ekardnam battuto", Mandrake - New Comics Now #365 (1996)
- "Speilmysteriet", Fantomet #25 (1994)
- "Spegelmysteriet", Fantomen #4 (1994)