The Underworld vs. Inter-Intel
|The Underworld vs. Inter-Intel|
|Start date:||April 10th, 1966|
|End date:||August 7th, 1966|
|# of strips:||18 (18 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"The Cobra Returns"|
|Followed by:||"The Astro Pirates"|
Some gangster chiefs wants to destroy Inter-Intel, and their computer with files and records of criminal all over the world.
- Muggs, a gang overlord.
- Pete, a gangster.
- Ed, a gangster.
- Art, a gangster.
- Agent J-2, Mr Smith.
- Skinny Smith, agent working for Inter-Intel.
- Mrs. Smith, wife of Skinny.
- Tommy Smith, son of Mr and Mrs Smith.
- George, a police man in the riot squad.
- Maggie, secretary at Inter-Intel.
- New York City
- a Supermarket at Ninth and Main
- Shore Night Club, Muggs' hide out.
- A ring, if pressing a radio signal transmits to Inter-Intel.
- "French Hand Laundry", used for the mobil Inter-Intel tracking units.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is from the strip of May 29, 1966 (Continued: Underworld vs. Inter-Intel!).
- At Xanadu there is a striped phone, a direct line to Inter-Intel.
- The secret top chief and founder of Inter-Intel are only known by the board of directors.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "??", Fantasía Suplemento #111 (1969)
- "Taika-Jim murskaa alamaailman", Taika-Jim #4 (1971)
- "L'Inter-Intel", Mandrake #413 (1973)
- "Inter-Intel contre les bas-fonds", Le Journal de Mickey #1155 to #1163 (1974)
- "Guerra ao Crime", Condor #3 (1972) note: starts with the last strip of previous story.
- "El hampa contra Inter-Intel", Mandrake el Mago: Sundays pages 1965–1968 (Dolmen Editorial) (2018)
- "Büyük Savaş", Mandrake #52 #53 #54 (1975)
- "Büyük Savaş", Mandrake Albüm #18
- "Büyük Savaş", Mandrake #14 #15
- "Büyük Savaş", Mandrake Süper Albüm #4
- "Büyük Savaş", Mandrake Süper Albüm #36
- "The Underworld vs. Inter-Intel", Mandrake the Magician - The Sundays Volume 1: The Meeting of Mandrake and Lothar (2018)
- "Podzemlje ne miruje", Super EKS Almanah #38 (1983)