Mandrake and Ali-Petro
|Mandrake and Ali-Petro|
|Start date:||October 1st, 1978|
|End date:||February 4th, 1979|
|# of strips:||19 (19 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Narq's Conquest"|
|Followed by:||"The Mysterious Birds"|
Sheik Ali-Petro, world's richest man, have arrived New York. He came especially to see Disneyland and magic of Mandrake. Fascinated by Mandrake's magic he want Mandrake to work for him, but Mandrake refused. Then Ali-Petro drugged Mandrake, flew him half-way around the world and wanted him to entertain his friends. And the angry magician did..
- Sheik Ali-Petro, world's richest man.
- Omar, works for Sheik Ali-Petro.
- New York City
- Unknown country in the middle east.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is taken from the strip of October 1, 1978 (Beginning: Mandrake and Ali-Petro).
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Lección Para un Jeque", Sandokan #18 (1983)
- "L'homme qui avait trop d'or", Mandrake #449 (1979)
- "Le cheik Ali", Le Journal de Mickey #1419-#1425 (1979)
- "Le cheik Ali", Mandrake (Les récits du Journal de Mickey) Volume 1 (2015)