Aleena the Enchantress
|Aleena the Enchantress|
|Start date:||April 28th, 1980|
|End date:||December 13th, 1980|
|# of strips:||197 (33 weeks)|
|Followed by:||"Hojo and 8"|
Aleena left the College of Magic when she had completed her studies with a potent combination; her powers and her beauty. Now ten years later she is divorced for the sixth time. With 6 husbands who remain enslaved by her, and working for her, she dreams of her teen boyfriend; Mandrake.
- Narda, Princess of Cockaigne.
- Luciphor, flashback only.
- Derek, enslaved by Aleena.
- The Police Chief
- Karma, at Xanadu only.
- Hojo, at Xanadu only.
- Jorge, Aleena's ex-husband.
- Boris, Aleena's ex-husband.
- Oliver, Aleena's ex-husband.
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is taken from the strip of April 26, 1980 (Next Week: Aleena the Enchantress).
- Mandrake use a small crystall to get into a trance when he need to contact Theron.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Feiticeira Apaixonada", Almanaque do Mandrake #8 (1981)
- "Aleena, l’incantatrice", Mandrake - New Comics Now #68 (1982)
- "Güzel Büyücü", Mandrake Albüm #158 – #160
- "Güzel Büyücü", Mandrake Albüm #227
- "Güzel Büyücü", Mandrake Süper Albüm #68 #69
- "U svetu čarolija", Super EKS Almanah #28 (1982)