Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Start date:||January 11th, 1988|
|End date:||June 11th, 1988|
|# of strips:||132 (22 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"The Executioner from 8"|
|Followed by:||"The Woods"|
Narda and Mandrake keeps seeing mysterious couple, a young boy and a pretty girl...
- Big Joe, the nation's top mob boss.
- Gus, Big Joe's man and waiter at Cafe Fleur.
- Drak, timetraveler and brother of Ard.
- Ard, timetraveler and sister of Drak.
- Narda's apartment.
- Cafe Fleur.
- 50 000 years in the future.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is lifted from the plot.
- Ard and Drake said that Mandrake is their ancestor.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Os Visitantes do Futuro", Mandrake Especial #23 (1989)
- "The Mysterious Couple", Indrajal Comics Vol. 26 No. 1, Vol. 26 No. 2 and Vol. 26 No. 3 (1989)
- "Clair Voyants", Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #8 (1992)
- "Clair Voyants", Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #55 (1997)
- "I discendenti di Mandrake", Mandrake - New Comics Now #276 (1992)
- "Los Viajeros del Tiempo", Mandrake #52 (2002 ?)
- no title, The Official Mandrake Monthly #4, only the 4 first weeks. (1989)