(Re-released in 2014)
|Start date:||September 30th, 1996|
|End date:||January 25th, 1997|
|# of strips:||102 (17 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Alibi Algie"|
|Followed by:||"Mandrake's Wedding at Cockaigne"|
One night a timetraveler in an UFO kidnaps Mandrake to the year 51 199. She telling a strange story: About year 2500 the earth was destroyed in a nuclear war. Thousands of survivirs fled in space, to the Moon. At Earth some islands was saved from radiation. At the ocean bottom, safe from radiation of nuclear wars, they made copies of ancient cities; Cairo, Paris, New York, Xanadu ..
- "Narda" - Bozz of the time, past, present and future - femal ruler on Earth in year 51 199.
- Bozz of paving and potholes - femal ruler on Earth in year 51 199. Mentioned only.
- Bozz of everything else - femal ruler on Earth in year 51 199.Mentioned only.
- New York
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is liftet from the movie title that Mandrake and Narda looks at in the beginning of the story.
- "Narda" - Bozz of the time, is a descendant of Mandrake and Narda.
- "Narda" - Bozz of the time said that Mandrake will marry and have two children.
Easter Eggs – Cameos
- The Phantom, on a boys cap (Strip of September 30th, 1996).
Re-released story in 2014
- Start date: 9 June 2014 / End date: 4 October 2014
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Tulevaisuuden Xanadu", Mustanaamio #15 (2002)
- "Scary Alien" Comic World #15 (1999)
- "Framtidens Xanadu", Fantomet #15 (2002)
- "Framtidens Xanadu", Fantomen #15 (2002)