Isle des Fleurs et Morte
|Isle des Fleurs et Morte|
|Start date:||January 21st, 1989|
|End date:||June 24th, 1990|
|# of strips:||23|
|Preceded by:||"The Dolphins"|
|Followed by:||"Dangers in the Jungle"|
Mandrake and friends are on voyage with the S.S. Kraken. They sail past the mysterious island "Isle des Fleurs et Morte" and want to take a closer look.
- Captain Jon, an explorer
- The Caribbean
- Ile des Fleurs et Morte (Island of flowers and death)
- S.S. Kraken, Captain Jon's yacht.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is taken from the strip of March 18, 1999 (Next Week: Isle des Fleurs et Morte).
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Isola di fiori e morte", Mandrake - New Comics Now #301 (1992)
- "The Island of Dead Flowers", Strip Adventure #3 (1991)