Dangers in the Jungle
|Dangers in the Jungle|
|Start date:||July 1st, 1990|
|End date:||December 16th, 1990|
|# of strips:||25|
|Preceded by:||"Isle des Fleurs et Morte"|
|Followed by:||"The Snarff of Karff"|
Mandrake and friends are on voyage with the S.S. Kraken.
Now they touch Africa for the first time and our friends have a week to explore jungle and animal parks.
- Captain Jon, an explorer
- Wambutto, the guide.
- Wamalamma Park
- S.S. Kraken, Captain Jon's yacht.
Behind the scenes
- At the deepwoods.org index the title for this story is "Dangers in the Jungle", which is lifted from the plot.
- Lothar asking Karma: How do you like Afrika, Karma?, and she reply: Baboons.. Lions.. I don't know.. Strange because she is born in Africa.
- Lothar's uncle, the King of the Federated Nations, is dead.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "I pericoli della savana", Mandrake - New Comics Now #301 (1992)
- "Dangers in the Jungle", Strip Adventure #5 (1992)