Tide of Treachery
|Tide of Treachery"|
|1st publication:||Four Color comics #752/1956|
|# of pages:||17|
While on a vacation cruise along the North Atlantic coast of Canada, Mandrake, Lothar, and Narda become involved in a plot to force fishermen out of business in order to buy their property on Bundy Bay, a place of extreme high and low tides.
Behind the scenes
- Bay of Fundy, in between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, Canada.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Tide of Treachery", Mandrake Annual Xmas 1957 (1957)
- "Mare da Traição", Mandrake - Edição Extra (1959)
- "Marea de traicion", Mandrake el Mago #1 (1968)
- "Marée haute", Mandrake #47 (1964)
- "Alta marea", Mandrake #76 (1964)
- "Marea de traicion", Domingos Alegres #197 (1958)