Mandrake el Mago: Daily strips 1934-1936 (Dolmen Editorial)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mandrake el Mago|
Daily Strips 1934–1936
Cover artist: Phil Davis (from story art)
|Country/language:||Spain / Spanish|
|Format:||28.5 × 22 cm|
|Pages:||192 pgs, b/w|
|Publishing date:||May 2022|
|Publishing company:||Dolmen Editorial/Diabolo Ediciones|
|Preceded by:||Mandrake el Mago: Sundays pages 1962-1965 (Dolmen Editorial)|
Book subtitle: Mandrake contra la Cobra
- "La Cobra" ("The Cobra") by Lee Falk and Phil Davis
- "El Halcón" ("The Hawk (Mandrake Meets Narda)") by Lee Falk and Phil Davis
- "El Monstruo del Paso de Tanov" ("The Monster of Tanov Pass") by Lee Falk and Phil Davis
- "Saki, el Camello de Barro" ("Saki, the Clay Camel") by Lee Falk and Phil Davis
- "El Hombre-Lobo" ("The Werewolf") by Lee Falk and Phil Davis.
- "De hipnotismo y artes mágicas" by Rafael Marin (3 pages).
- The book is dedicated to Joaquín Esteve
- 3 strips by page (2 pages = 1 week of dailies : total = 90 weeks / 540 daily strips)
- At the end of the book, ads for the "Dolmen Editorial" publications (one page for 7 previous Mandrake albums + two pages for 13 "The Phantom" albums, 1 for the Miton Caniff's "Male Call" album and 1 page for the last "X-9 Secret Agent" album).