L. Miller & Son
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|L. Miller & Son|
L. Miller & Co
The company was founded by father and son Arnold and Leonard Miller in 1943. In 1945 they started out publishing comic books based on reprints of titles from the Fawcett Comics Marvel Family. In addition to the Fawcett Comics Miller introduced a number of Western comics and other series in the 50's. In 1959 L. Miller & Son cancelled most of their titles, and the company changed its name to L. Miller & Co.
The change in name can been seen on the covers from the "Mandrake the Magician" series, The first issues have the trialgel logo with L. Miller & Son and later on L. Miller & Co.
L. Miller & Co left the comic publishing business in 1966 and sold their printing plates to Alan Class Comics.
Mandrake publications published by L. Miller & Son/Co
|Four Aces Comic||1954-1954||7 (?)|
|King Comic/Comics||1954-1954||14 + 1 Annual|
|Mandrake the Magician||1959-1964 ?||24|