Treachery... at the Top of the World
|Treachery... at the Top of the World|
|Start date:||June 20th, 2005|
|End date:||January 7th, 2006|
|# of strips:||174 (29 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Blizzard of Crime"|
|Followed by:||"Still Lovely, Still Deadly"|
Ponce claimed that he was the rightful owner of the College of Magic and the surrounding lands, and demand all must leave the College of Magic. To prove it he have an ancient deed, which all experts believed it to be genuine.
- Ponce, a small-time crook
- Lyric, a master criminal
- Big Olaff, a big man in the mountains cloce to the CM
- College of Magic
- The blue diamond mines (mentioned only)
- The Overland Trail, fastes way to the CM
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is taken from the strip of June 20, 2005 (Beginning: Treachery... at the Top of the World).
- Theron is 435 years old.
- Colonel Kar first showed up in the 2002 Daily story "Mountain of Mystery".
This story has been published in the following publications: