The Case of the Headless Man
|The Case of the Headless Man|
|Start date:||June 2, 1986|
|End date:||September 27, 1986|
|# of strips:||102 (17 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"The Murder Contract"|
|Followed by:||"Aleena and the Smugglers"|
Leaving the dentist, still dizzy from the gaz, Narda saw somthing weird. A headless man changing his head, first to a lady's head then a regular head.
- (Malcolm) Malchom, the headless man.
- Maggy, wife of Malchom.
- Miss Hayes, the dentist's assistant.
- Maud, a neighbor of Malchom.
- Lily, a lady working in a bank.
- Colonel and Mrs. Pee-Wee, the tiniest couple on earth.
- Jill and Jack, eg Malchom and Maggy.
- New York
- Highway 6
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is lifted from the plot.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Masters of Disguise", Mandrake the Magician #2 (1987)
- "A Estranha Criatura", Mandrake Especial #15 (1988)
- "Päättömän miehen tapaus", Mustanaamio #24 (1990)
- "The Headless Figure", Indrajal Comics Vol. 24 No. 29 and Vol. 24 No. 30 (1987)
- "விசித்திரக் கொள்ளையர்", Mutu Comics #217 (1990)
- "I nanetti", Mandrake - New Comics Now #218 (1988)
- "Las Creaciones de los Pee-Wee", Mandrake #48 (2002)
- "Fallet med den huvudlöse mannen", Fantomen #15 (1990)