Raccolta Superfumetti 1
|Raccolta Superfumetti #1|
Cover artist: story art
|Country/language:||Italy / Italian|
|Format:||16.5 cm × 26 cm|
|Pages:||2 x 160 pgs, b/w|
|Publishing date:||May, 1982|
|Publishing company:||Editoriale Corno|
|Followed by:||Raccolta Superfumetti #2|
Raccolta Superfumetti #1 was released as Supplemento al giornalino dell'Uomo Ragno #14, a supplement album in the Spider-Man series by Corno. The contents of the albums are unsold numbers of the regular series, and the contents may vary. There exists one variant of the Raccolta Superfumetti #1 with issues 2 and 10 from the regular Superfumetti in Film series.
- "Mandrake a Hollywood" ("Mandrake in Hollywood") by Lee Falk and Phil Davis
- "I viaggiatori dello spazio" ("The Mysterious Bureau") by Lee Falk and Fred Fredericks
- "La setta degli Otto" ("The Bribe") by Lee Falk and Fred Fredericks
- "Il cubo di cristallo" ("The Cobra Strikes (The College of Magic)") by Lee Falk and Fred Fredericks
- "I discendenti alieni" ("The Mission") by Lee Falk and Fred Fredericks
- Tragico Rapimento by A & L Giussani, S Zaniboni and S Micheloni.
- La Maschera Fatale by A & L Giussani, S Zaniboni and E Facciolo.
- Lo Sparviero by A & L Giussani, A Gattia and G Coretti.
- Come è nato Diabolik, e come ha conosciuto Eva Kant by A & L Giussani, G Coretti and E Facciolo.