Mandrake the Magician 1 (King)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mandrake the Magician #1|
Cover artist: Don Heck (p) and
Mike Peppe (i)
|Country/language:||USA / English|
|Format:||17 × 26 cm|
|Pages:||32 pgs, color|
|Publishing date:||September 1966|
|Publishing company:||King Comics|
|Followed by:||Mandrake the Magician #2|
- "Danger Drive to Xanadu" by Fred Fredericks (?).
- "Menace of the City Jungle" by Dick Wood and Don Heck / André LeBlanc. (Letters by Charlette Jetter)
- "The Flying Phantom" by Dick Wood and Werner Roth / André LeBlanc. (Letters by Charlette Jetter)
- "The House of Wonders" by Fred Fredericks.
- "The Phantom", SOS Phantom by Bill Lignante.
- "Meet the Man - Lee Falk"