Dr Ffark's Cosmic Circus
|Dr Ffark's Cosmic Circus|
|Start date:||February 5th, 1984|
|End date:||June 3rd, 1984|
|# of strips:||18|
|Preceded by:||"Evil Star"|
|Followed by:||"The Hitchhiker"|
Inside the tent of "Dr Ffark's Cosmic Circus" Mandrake and Narda find aliens from Vega 3. They had collected one specimen of every life form on Earth. So that their ruler, who eats night and day, could be closer to reach his goal - to taste every living creature in the universe.
- Dragour Ffarks, the greatest gourmand in the cosmos.
- A fore-eyed crawler of Cyni 4 Mentioned only.
- Near Truro at Cape Cod.
- The planet Vega 3, Mentioned only.
Behind the scenes
- At the deepwoods.org index the title for this story is "Dr Ffark's Cosmic Circus", which is lifted from the plot.
- Truro, refering to Lee Falk's summer house near Truro at Cape Cod.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Dragour from Vega 3", Indrajal Comics Vol. 23 No. 19 (1986)
- "Il mangione", Mandrake - New Comics Now #108 (1984)