The Summit Conference
|The Summit Conference|
|Start date:||February 12, 1961|
|End date:||May 28, 1961|
|# of strips:||16 (16 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Sky Raid"|
|Followed by:||"The Space Thing"|
For centuries four planets, eight light-years away from Earth, have battled each other. Now a truce is called between the four planets, and they agree to meet at the third planet of the star called Sol. Then four space ships from alian planets arrive on the neutral planet Earth for a conference to settle their interplanetary wars.
- Ambassador Glurg, of the Water planet.
- Ambassador Torn, of the Red planet.
- Ambassador Tun, of the Great planet.
- Ambassador Kola, of the Green planet.
- New York City
- Great planet
- Red planet
- Green planet
- Water planet
Behind the scenes
- The story title is taken from the strip of February 5, 1961 (Next Week: The Summit Conference).
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Conferencia de Paz", Libro de Oro - Mandrake el Mago #5 (1963)
- "A Conferência de Cúpula", Almanaque do Mandrake (1963)
- "Le juge des planètes", Les héros du mystère #11 (1968)
- "Le juge des planètes", Les héros du mystère Album #4 (1968)
- "Il giudice dei pianeti", Mandrake #14 (1962)
- "Il giudice dei pianeti", I Classici dell'Avventura #51 (1963)
- "Il giudice dei pianeti", Mandrake - New Comics Now #333 (1994)
- "A Conferência Magna", Condor Popular Vol. 37 N.° 10 (1962)
- "La conderencia en la cumbre", Mandrake el Mago: Sundays pages 1959-1962 (Dolmen Editorial) (2021)
- "Mandrake the Magician in.... The Summit Conference", Mandrake the Magician #22 (1960)