Moxley University Robbers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Moxley University Robbers|
|Start date:||June 20st, 1976|
|End date:||August 15th, 1976|
|# of strips:||9 (9 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"The Giant Head"|
|Followed by:||"Prairie Man"|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help MandrakeWiki by expanding it.
Behind the scenes
- Moxley University, a university named after Lee Falk's wife.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "La tête géante", Mandrake #438 (1978)
- "The Maze of Horror", Indrajal Comics #318 (1979)
- "Mandrake all’università", Mandrake - New Comics Now #376 (1997)
- (no given title), Super EKS Almanah #6 (1980)