Menace of the City Jungle (King)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mandrake Menace of the City Jungle|
|1st publication:||Mandrake #1 (1966)|
|# of pages:||15 pgs|
|Artist:||Don Heck (p) and |
André LeBlanc (i)
"Mandrake Menace of the City Jungle" is an US made Mandrake story from 1966. The story is a remake of the 1962 daily story "The City Jungle" by Lee Falk and Phil Davis.
The beauty of a great city park, foliage and flowers, cool lakes and shaded walks. But behind it all lurk the denizens of the jungle, the human jungle! One man believes something can be done, Mandrake. He suggest to the Police Chief a secret weapon to fight a civilized jungle, a jungle man - his friend Lothar.
- Louie, a park mugger.
- Mike, best-liked officer on the force.
- City News, a newspaper.
- New York
- City Park
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Os Assaltantes do Parque", Mandrake #126 (1967)
- "Os Assaltantes do Parque", Mandrake #211 (1974)
- "Amenaza de la Selva de la Ciudad", Mandrake el mago #2 (1968)
- "Gefahreim Stadtdschungel", Mandra der Zauberer #1 (1967)
- "Menace of the City Jungle", Indrajal Comics #53 (1967)
- "Minaccio nel parco", Special Mandrake #187 (1966)
- "Den truende byjungelen", Mandrake #1/1967 (1967)
- "Den truende byjungelen", Serieskatter #5 (2016)
- "A Selva Humana", Chico Zumba #3 (1975)
- "Storstadsdjungel", Mandrake #1 (1967)
- "Menace of the City Jungle", World Adventure Libraries - Mandrake the Magician #6 (1967)
- "Menace of the City Jungle", Sinister Tales #69
- "Menace of the City Jungle", Sinister Tales #177
- "Menace of the City Jungle", Mandrake the Magician #1 (1966)
- "Menace of the City Jungle", The Complete Series: The King Years: Volume 1 (2016)