Dr. Loqo's Secret Formula
|Dr. Loqo's Secret Formula|
|Start date:||July 22nd, 1991|
|End date:||November 16th, 1991|
|# of strips:||102 (17 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"The Terrorists"|
|Followed by:||"The Mirror Mystery"|
Mandrake amd Lothar are invited to perform at the tiny Harrison University. On a detour they met Dr. Loqo, interested in native folk medicines. He have destilled som rare cactus juice, added a bit of this and that. His secret formula harmed nothing but makes everything giants...
- Madam Sir-See
- Dr. Loqo, a scientist.
- Percy, Dr. Loqo's giant servant.
- Fosdick, a giantic bullfrog.
- Algy. a giant lizard.
- Kitty, a giantic cat.
- Mousy, a giantic mouse.
- (Thrift Shop)
- Harrison University
Behind the scenes
- The story title is lifted from the plot.
Easter Eggs – Cameos
- Harrison University named after Lee Falk's middle name.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "பாதாள பாசறை", Mutu Comics #233 (1991)
- "no title" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #13 (1993)
- "no title" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #60 (1997)
- "Allevamento di giganti", Mandrake - New Comics Now #365 (1996)
- "Doktor Lokko", Fantomet #2 (1994)