Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Start date:||April 13th, 1987|
|End date:||September 5th, 1987|
|# of strips:||126 (21 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Return of the Tinies"|
|Followed by:||"The Executioner from 8"|
A group of terrorists kidnap General Marsh to Deadman Key to get him to reveal important defense plans.
- Chief of Staff General Marsh,
- Marian Marsh, wife of Mr. Marsh.
- Major Smith.
- Jake, a FBI agent.
- Colonel patrick, of the military intelligence.
- Mik, terrorist and killer for hire.
- Mak, terrorist and killer for hire.
- New York
- Xanadu, the gate only.
- Deadman's Key, a small tropical island of the southern coast.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is lifted from the plot.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "A Ilha do Morto", Mandrake Especial #20 (1988)
- "The Cunning Conjurer", Indrajal Comics Vol. 25 No. 21 (1988)
- "On the Deadman's Key" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #8 (1992)
- "On the Deadman's Key" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #55 (1997)
- "Deadman's Key", Mandrake - New Comics Now #262 (1991)
- "El Secuestro del General Marsh", Mandrake #51 (2002 ?)