The Young Prince
|The Young Prince|
|Start date:||April 3rd, 1988|
|End date:||June 12th, 1988|
|# of strips:||11|
|Preceded by:||"The Floating Island"|
|Followed by:||"Taboo Isle"|
Mandrake and friends are on voyage with the S.S. Kraken.
Our friends have docked on an island to hand over the pirates and their ship to the police. The large island export diamonds and gold, and have three million people. The kingdom have been ruled by the same family since the 15th century. After 20 generations it is now ruled by an old King.
Now the old King think it is time for the young prince to wed, a woman of his choice. And the Prince chosen Narda.
- Captain Jon, an explorer
- Prince Boobul
- The Caribbean
- S.S. Kraken, Captain Jon's yacht.
Behind the scenes
- At the deepwoods.org index the title for this story is "The Young Prince", which is lifted from the plot.
- A Phantom doll (strip of: May 1, 1988).
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Dreaded Island", Indrajal Comics Vol. 26 No. 21 (1989)
- "Il principe ereditario", Mandrake - New Comics Now #277 (1992)