The Other Side of Nowhere
|The Other Side of Nowhere|
|Start date:||July 9th, 1990|
|End date:||November 17th, 1990|
|# of strips:||114 (19 weeks)|
|Followed by:||"Return of the Clay Camel...and Others"|
Immediately after a small earthquake the Chief called Mandrake. Some people said something came and vient out of nowhere, could come down to the S.S. Division? While investigating the scene giants hands came from nowhere. They grab a tree and Mandrake follows, then Lothar.
They found themself into a parallel universe, at the planet Dzw. A strange alien universe where robots now ruled the world and the people are their slaves. Time to time the Earth and Dzw get close enough to cross into each other space, feeling like a small earthquake.
Looking for the window that opens to the Earth Mandrake and Lothar found the Chief. Mandrake had found the weak point of the robots, and before our friends returned to Earth they started a revolution at Dzw.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is lifted from the plot and partly from the strip of September 6, 1990 (.. on the other side... of where?).
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "no title" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #9 (1992)
- "no title" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #56 (1997)
- "Divisione casi bizzarri", Mandrake - New Comics Now #349 (1995)
- "The Other Side of Nowhere", Strip Adventure #6 (1992)