The Evil Spirit of the East Wind
|The Evil Spirit of the East Wind|
|Start date:||October 18th, 1982|
|End date:||March 19th, 1983|
|# of strips:||132 (22 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"The Crater World"|
Leaving the Crater World traveling to the town Mandrake and Lothar comming to a crossroads; both "To Town". The shortest road leading through the Evil Spirit of the East Wind. Inside a castle made of glass and meet Dr. Fleur, who have discovered the fundamental difference between plants and animals. He has bred plants that move like animals to seek water, food and sunlight.
- Dr. Fleur, an ingenious botanist.
- Lummox, Dr. Fleur's servant.
- Runt, Dr. Fleur's servant.
- Reggie, a human-like plant.
- Gwen, a human-like plant.
- The landscape near the College of Magic.
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is lifted from the plot.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "As Flores do Mal", Mandrake Almanaque #1 (1986)
- "Vento dell’est", Mandrake - New Comics Now #107 (1984)
- "El Salvaje Viento del Este", Mandrake #34 (1998)
- "Doğu Rüzgârı", Mandrake #1 Mandrake #2
- "Doğu Rüzgârı", Mandrake Süper Albüm #1
- "Doğu Rüzgârı", Mandrake Süper Albüm #24 #25
- "Demonska armija", Super EKS Almanah #63 (1985)