The Devil's Stagecoach
|The Devil's Stagecoach|
|Start date:||October 1st, 2000|
|End date:||March 11th, 2001|
|# of strips:||24|
|Preceded by:||"High Climb to Danger"|
|Followed by:||"The Bank Mystery"|
After the conference "Magic in the 21st Century" Mandrake and Narda drive on a sightseeing trip. At a roadside stand the owner tells a strange tale: "Long time ago, a local cowboy made a pact with the Devil, that ended bad. Since then, that cowboy is doomed to drive the devil's stagecoach til he can find someone to take his place."
- Sheriff Bell.
- Casper, owner of an auto rental.
- Alibi, involved in human smuggling.
- Big Maxine, involved in human smuggling.
- A city out West, near the southern border.
- Sagebrush Hotel.
- The desert
- Alibi's, a roadside stand.
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is taken from the strip of October 1st, 2000 (Beginning: The Devil's Stagecoach !).
This story has been published in the following publications: