The Cave Mystery
|The Cave Mystery|
|Start date:||July 13th, 1980|
|End date:||November 2nd, 1980|
|# of strips:||17|
|Preceded by:||"Mandrake's Hate Club"|
|Followed by:||"The Rat Men"|
Long time ago a strange object from outer space landed on Earth. The ages pass, ice age, earthquakes, mountain rise, and the strange object became hidden under a mountain. Untill one day ...
- A tyrannosaurus rex
- A MP
- A major
- A sergant
- An area for underground bomb test.
- New York City
Behind the scenes
- The story title is taken from the strip of August 17, 1980 (Next Week: The Cave Mystery cont'd).
- In the first strip Mandrake is the narrator: "This story begins a long time ago"
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Il mistero della caverna", Mandrake - New Comics Now #69 (1982)
- "A Ostra do Espaço", Viva! #4 (1985)