The All or Nothing Hunt
|The All or Nothing Hunt|
|Start date:||November 10th, 1968|
|End date:||March 30th, 1969|
|# of strips:||21 (21 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Second Chance"|
|Followed by:||"The Galactic Rumble"|
At Xanadu a tri-dem projection of two men from outer space. Alpha and Beta have prepared a game for Mandrake to play. If Mandrake win the game he save the Earth, if he lose the Earth will be destroyed. - The All or Nothing Hunt.. The seven clues and a c-bomb are planted, now the gamblers Alpha and Beta wants Mandrake to play and try to deactivate the bomb within 100 days. Racing around the Earth Mandrake, Lothar, Narda and Hojo finding on and one clue...
- Alpha, gambler from outer space.
- Beta, gambler from outer space.
- New York City
- The North Pole
- The South Pole
- Lua Lua, an active vulcano in the South Pacific
- Hill 182, in the middle of the battlefield in a small "hot" war.
- In the deep wather of the Ivory Coast.
- Atop Mt. Everest.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is from the strip of November 10th, 1968 (Beginning: "The All-or-Nothing Hunt").
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "A Aposta", Mandrake #158 (1969)
- "Uma aventura insólita", Mundo de Aventuras #1216 (1973)
- "La caza de todo o nada", Mandrake el Mago: Sundays pages 1968–1972 (Dolmen Editorial) (2019)
- "Korkunç İddia", Mandrake #86 #87 #88 (1976)
- "Korkunç İddia", Mandrake Albüm #29 #30
- "Korkunç İddia", Mandrake Albüm #99
- "Korkunç İddia", Mandrake #21 #22
- "Korkunç İddia", Mandrake Süper Albüm #6
- "Korkunç İddia", Mandrake Süper Albüm #41
- "Korkunç İddia", Mandrake Süper Albüm #20
- "The All or Nothing Hunt", Mandrake the Magician - The Sundays Volume 1: The Meeting of Mandrake and Lothar (2018)
- "Kockari iz svemira", Super EKS Almanah #43 (1983)