Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cover artist: unknown
|Country/language:||Belgium / French, Dutch|
|Format:||30 × 22 cm|
|Pages:||8 pgs, b/w & color|
|Publishing date:||July 19 1945|
|Publishing company:||Editions du Pont-Levis|
|Preceded by:||Story #4|
|Followed by:||Story #6|
- (no title given) ("City of Gold") (part 2/Sunday page February 12th, 1939) by Lee Falk and Phil Davis.
- "Les aventures de Blondie" ("Blondie") by Chic Young
- "Roland Cassecou et son chien Tom" by Charlie Schmidt
- "Le Fantôme noir" ("Inspector Wade") by Edgar Wallace & Lyman Anderson
- "Pivoine et Pétunia", La chasse au lion by ?
- "Mathurin dit Popeye" ("Popeye"), Popeye prend Gontran au mot by Elzie Crisler Segar
- "Incroyable mais vrai" (Incredible but True")
- "L'homme masqué" ("The Lone Ranger") by Charles Flanders
- For the first time in "Story" publishing, the Mandrake sunday page is featured on the front cover but on a separate basis as the last part of two images is reported on the back cover.