Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cover artist: story art
|Country/language:||Belgium / French, Dutch|
|Format:||21 × 30 cm|
|Pages:||12 pgs, b/w & color|
|Publishing date:||December 27, 1945|
|Publishing company:||Editions du Pont-Levis|
|Preceded by:||Story #27|
|Followed by:||Story #29|
This issue is the first having 12 pages instead of 8 previously.
- "no title given" ("City of Gold", part 25 - Sunday page July 30th, 1939) by Lee Falk and Phil Davis.
- The last part of the Mandrake sunday page is featured on the back cover.
- "Tippie" by Frances Edwina Dumm
- "Tex le cow-boy (Tex Thorne)" by Zane Grey & Allen Dean (Dutch: "Tex de Cowboy")
- "Pivoine et Pétunia", Quel Amphibie ! by ? (Dutch: "Pioen en Kollebloem")
- "Mathurin dit Popeye (Popeye)", Popeye et le martien (part 4) by Elzie Crisler Segar (Dutch: "Popeye en de Marsbewoner")
- "Skippy" by Percy Crosb
- "Incroyable mais vrai (Incredible but True)" by ?
- "Roland Cassecou (Radio Patrol)" by Eddie Sullivan & Charlie Schmidt (Dutch: "Roland Waaghals")
- "Tarzan", and the Jewels of Opar by Edgar Rice Burroughs and illustrated by Sourian (French: "Tarzan et le trésor d'Opar", Dutch: "Tarzan en de Schat van Opar")
This issue was printed in the following language versions: