Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cover artist: story art
|Country/language:||Belgium / French, Dutch|
|Format:||30 × 22 cm|
|Pages:||8 pgs, b/w & color|
|Publishing date:||August 30, 1945|
|Publishing company:||Editions du Pont-Levis|
|Preceded by:||Story #10|
|Followed by:||Story #12|
- "no title given" ("City of Gold", part 8 - Sunday page March 26th, 1939) by Lee Falk and Phil Davis.
- The last part of the Mandrake sunday page is featured on the back cover.
- "Les aventures de Blondie (Blondie)" by Chic Young
- "Roland Cassecou et son chien Tom (Radio Patrol)" by Eddie Sullivan & Charlie Schmidt (Dutch: "Roland Waaghals")
- "Le Fantôme noir (Inspector Wade)" by Edgar Wallace & Lyman Anderson
- "Pivoine et Pétunia", A bon entendeur Salut ! by ? (Dutch: "Pioen en Kollebloem")
- "Mathurin dit Popeye (Popeye)", Popeye est bien triste by Elzie Crisler Segar
- "Incroyable mais vrai (Incredible but True)"
- "L'homme masqué (The Lone Ranger)" by Bob Green (Dutch: "De Man met het Masker")
This issue was printed in the following language versions: