|Start date:||November 13th, 1988|
|End date:||April 2nd, 1989|
|# of strips:||21|
|Preceded by:||"Taboo Isle"|
|Followed by:||"The Sport of Magicians"|
Mandrake and friends are on voyage with the S.S. Kraken heading home. Suddenly in the radio room, a strange message: "Sailors.. Come see the beatiful nymphs on Singing Rocks".
- Captain Jon, an explorer
- Sparks, in the radio room at S.S. Kraken
- The Caribbean
- S.S. Kraken, Captain Jon's yacht.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is from the strip of November 13, 1998 (Beginning: "Singing Rocks").
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Mystery of the Singing Rocks", Indrajal Comics Vol. 26 No. 36 (1989)
- "Le ninfe che cantano", Mandrake - New Comics Now #277 (1992)