Siege at Xanadu
|Siege at Xanadu|
(Re-released in 2016)
|Start date:||July 5th, 1999|
|End date:||October 9th, 1999|
|# of strips:||84 (14 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"The Secret Mission"|
|Followed by:||"The Haunted Ballroom"|
A dark night in a dangerous section of town Luciphor seeks Derek. The two brothers have one thing in common, their brother Mandrake who a while back took away most of their power. They found that if they joined forces their power increased enough that they could destroy Mandrake and then get hold of the crystal cube.
- New York City
- Whitey Chop House, a run-down night-club in a dangerous section of town
- The Crystal Cube (mentioned only)
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is taken from the strip of July 5, 1999 (Beginning: Siege at Xanadu).
- In the strip of August 8: In his hotelroom Derek looking at The Slam Evil (The Phantom movie).
- In the strip of August 19: Luciphor's car, 39013 on the license plate.
- In the strip of August 31: Derek reading Frew, a Phantom comic book.
Re-released story in 2017
- Start date: 12 December 2016 / End date: 18 March 2016
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Kristal küp", Sihirbaz Mandrake ve Abdullah (2009)