|Start date:||July 28th, 1968|
|End date:||November 3rd, 1968|
|# of strips:||15 (15 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Invasion of the Babu"|
|Followed by:||"The All or Nothing Hunt"|
When the third Inter-Intel agent, Murch, disappeared on the heavily guarded Chance Cay Mandrake and Lothar went to the Caribbean. They discovered that Baron Chance run the bank of the rackets, a underworld bank where the rackets hid their loot. The "hot" money was sent there, divided, exported, invested...
- Murch, an Inter-Intel agent.
- Joe, owner of Joe's Bar and Grill.
- Sergeant Parker, of the local police.
- Fred, one of Baron Chance's men.
- Ed, one of Baron Chance's men.
- New York City
- Joe's Bar and Grill, in the Caribbean
- Chance Cay, Baron Chance's private island in the Caribbean.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is from the strip of July 28th, 1968 (Beginning: Second Chance!).
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "L'isola azzardo", Mandrake #137 (1969)
- "A Ilha Misteriosa", Condor Popular #7, volum 74 (1969)
- "La isla de azar", Mandrake el Mago: Sundays pages 1965–1968 (Dolmen Editorial) (2018)
- "Baron Chance igjen", Blixt Gordon #5/1969
- "Gizli Takip", Mandrake #83 #84 (1976)
- "Takip", Mandrake Albüm #28
- "Takip", Mandrake #36
- "Takip", Mandrake Süper Albüm #10
- "Takip", Mandrake Süper Albüm #49
- "Takip", Mandrake Süper Albüm #28
- "Svi su oni ubice", Super EKS Almanah #42 (1983)