Return of the Tourist
|Return of the Tourist|
|Start date:||December 9th, 2001|
|End date:||May 12th, 2002|
|# of strips:||23|
|Preceded by:||"The Trouble with Hobbies"|
|Followed by:||"Shadows on Devil Road"|
A short middel-aged man with glasses, hat and topcoat suddenly turn up - looking for Tutti-Frutti ice cream. It was The Tourist, a timetraveler from 3 000 years in the future. Harmless but with a talent for getting into trouble - big trouble.
- Ed, a man washing his car
- Pete, a man at a small resturant
- Red, a man at a small amusement park
- Ernie, a policeman
- Timmy, a small boy trapped inside a safe
- Checker, a would-be bank robber
- Jack, a friend of Checker on the phone
- Sabby, a would-be bank robber
- New York
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is taken from the strip of December 9th, 2001 (Beginning: Return of the Tourist).
- Ed, wearing a Phantom t-shirt.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- The Daily Gleaner (December 9, 2001 - May 12, 2002 )