Return of the Tinies
|Return of the Tinies|
|Start date:||January 26th, 1987|
|End date:||April 11th, 1987|
|# of strips:||66 (11 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Aleena and the Smugglers"|
|Followed by:||"Deadman's Key"|
The Tinies visiting Narda, asking her to help them. They have lost their fuel supply into the wather, and they need the help of a man to bring it up again.
- Fluffy, Narda's cat.
- Rod, a man of the little people.
- Narda's apartment.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is taken from the strip of January 26th, 1987 (Beginning: Return of the Tinies).
- Mandrake use kinetic magic to open the lock of Narda's front door.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "A Volta dos Pequenos Seres", Mandrake Especial #22 (1988)
- "The Innocent Victims", Indrajal Comics Vol. 25 No. 7 (1988)
- "Mandrake and the Tinies" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #14 (1993)
- "Return of the Tinies" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #61 (1997)
- "Mandrake and the Tinies" Diamond Comics Digest - Mandrake #74 (1997)
- "Uomini in miniatura", Mandrake - New Comics Now #262 (1991)
- "El Retorno de los Tinies", Mandrake #50 (200?)