Prisoner in Cell 13
|Prisoner in Cell 13|
|Start date:||February 4th, 2002|
|End date:||May 11th, 2002|
|# of strips:||84 (14 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Tollbooth of Terror"|
|Followed by:||"The Fear Machine"|
Eric comes in an unexpected visit to his uncle at Xanadu, to ask a special favor. His father is in desperat trouble. Derek is scheduled to be executed by a firing squad in the country of Tranquilla in 48 houres. Due to cheating general Regaz in a card game and having a romance with the dictators wife.
Mandrake heading to Tranquilla and with help from Lupita he managed to get inside cell 13 and switch identity with his twin brother. Both Derek and mandrake managed to escaped Tranquilla, but Derek had an unusual way to thank his brother for help. Still disguised as Mandrake, Derek managed to clean out Mandrake's entire bank account.
- Lothar, at Xanadu only
- Narda, at Xanadu and NY only.
- Hojo, at Xanadu only.
- Eric, son of Derek.
- General Regaz, dictator in Tranquilla.
- Lupita, wife of General Regaz.
- New York
- The country of Tranquilla (an island?)
Behind the scenes
- The title for the story is taken from the strip of February 9, 2002 (Beginning: Prisoner in Cell 13).
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Fangen i celle 13", Fantomet #9 (2004)
- "Sellin 13 vanki", Mustanaamio #9 (2004)
- "Fången i cell 13", Fantomen #9 (2004)