Mandrake's Wedding at the College of Magic
|Mandrake's Wedding at the College of Magic|
(Re-released in 2015)
|Start date:||August 4th, 1997|
|End date:||January 24th, 1998|
|# of strips:||150 (25 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"Mandrake's Wedding at Cockaigne"|
|Followed by:||"Big Jake & Co"|
Not easy to make wedding plans when King Segrid wants Mandrake and Narda to be married in Cockaigne, while Theron wants them to be married at the College of Magic, and their friends wants them to be married at Xanadu.
So Mandrake and Narda decided to have three weddings: one in Cockaigne, one in the College of Magic and one at Xanadu.
- King Segrid, of Cockaigne.
- The Police Chief
- Aleena, the enchantress.
One-time characters Labon, man from CM.
- New York
- Cockaigne, from strip of September 4, 1997. Married in strip of October 21, 1997.
- College of Magic, from strip of November 3, 1997. Married in strip of January 7, 1998.
Behind the scenes
- This story do not have any title, it follows the previous story. If lifted from the plot, it could be "Mandrake's Wedding at Cockaigne and College of Magic".
- Cockaigne: a small, rich alpine nation wedged between two great powers.
- When King Darius 14 died Narda become queen, but she gave up her throne to be with Mandrake.
- Aleena: Mandrake's girlfriend when he was 14.
- Narda's wedding ring are made out of a diamond. similar as the ring of Diana Palmer Walker
Re-released story in 2015
- Start date: 13 April 2015 / End date: 3 October 2015
This story has been published in the following publications: