|Start date:||October 23rd, 1989|
|End date:||Mars 17th, 1990|
|# of strips:||126 (21 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"The Gift from 8"|
A few years ago Derek became a ganglord, heading a crime wave. Mandrake and Derek had a terrific battle, where finalt Mandrake took away Derek's powers and memory. Now Derek's powers have returned, and he is back to his criminal ways, as King Kered...
- Lenore, Mentioned only.
- Eleanora, Mentioned only.
- Luciphor aka The Cobra, Mentioned only.
- The Police Chief
- Mr. Bradley, V.P. of a bank in NY.
- Ms. Francis, works in a bank.
Behind the scenes
- The story title is lifted from the plot.
- Thru the centuries Theron had a few dozen wives.
- Theron was 290 years old when he married Eleanora (age 20).
- The twins were seperated when wild bandits invaded the land (Tibet).
- The twins returned to CM at age 5.
- Lenore, half-sister of Mandrake.
Easter Eggs – Cameos
- Derek have prison number 39013.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "La famiglia di Mandrake", Mandrake - New Comics Now #291 (1992)
- "Mandrake vs Derek - Magikernas kamp", Fantomen #21 (1993)
- "King Kered", Strip Adventure #3 (1991)