Il fumetto 2/1978
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Il fumetto #2/1978 (second series)|
Cover artist: Attilio Micheluzzi
|Country/language:||Italy / Italian|
|Format:||25 × 34 cm|
|Pages:||68 pgs, b/w|
|Publishing date:||May 1978|
|Editor:||Camillo Conti & Franco Grillo|
|Preceded by:||Il fumetto #1/1978|
|Followed by:||Il fumetto #3/1978|
Review about comics edited by the association ANAF.
Article about Mandrake (with illustrations)
- "Mandrake the Magician - Un mago in marsina" by Nicola Pesce e Gianfranco Bartolani : (4 pages : Presentation / "Mandrake in Italia: 1° The Daily strips, 2° The Sunday pages) + (6 pages : Chronology of the Daily stories and of the Sunday stories, updated to January 1975 with mention of each Italian publication.
- "Treviso prende il largo" by Gianni Brunoro
- "Micheluzzi visto da Micheluzzi"
- "Corriere dei Piccoli" by Giorgio Salvucci (story of the popular pre-war magazine with chronology of the stories / 13 pages)
- "Zambo il gigante della Martinica " by G. M. Traverso (chronology of the 1946 Italian comic/ 3 pages)
- "L"occhio indiscreto" by G.M Traverso (about Romolo Siena, Italian cartoonist / 1 page)
- "L'hobby di Bonadimani e'far fumetti" by G.C.Cuccolini (about Roberto Bonadimani, Italian cartoonist / 3 pages)
- "I predoni dell'Argentina"(about the 1912 novel by Ruggero Castelbruno)
- News about current comics Italian reprints (5 pages)
- "Cino e Franco sunday pages, un capolavoro dell'editoria" (about "Tim Tyler's Luck) by Rodolfo Bernardini (1 page).
- "Brick Bradford", Soci Sconosciuti (last part) by Paul Norris
- "Brick Bradford", Il caso delle liane maligne (complete story) by Paul Norris
- A separate supplement - with a reprint of the comic "Geky Dor" by Andrea Lavezzolo and Andrea Bresciani - was published in June 1978 was linked for the subscribers of "Il fumetto" (14 pages, b/w).